Calling all Explorer Scouts
Join in the Crazy Camp Challenge
Crazy Camp Rules
- The challenge is to be set over one night with one cooked meal.
- Camping must be in a tent but its location is as crazy as possible!
- Entrants must be an Explorer Scout at the time of the camp challenge.
- Task must be completed between 1st September and 31st December 2021.
- Teams need to provide a presentation of their camp, e.g. video, photo etc by 31st January 2022
- Teams MUST:
- Acquire all permissions
- Make sure they have the correct camp permits
- Complete and present a risk assessment
- Record the experience for their presentation
- Ensure Scout rules are followed at all times
The final say as to whether the camp goes ahead is in the hands of the leaders.
Contact your DESC or DCC-Programme@derbyshirescouts for more information.